Delta Green

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 22, 2019 11:40 pm
Hi All. This a purely selfish request. Is anyone interested in running a Delta Green game? I've owned the books for awhile but have never gotten to play. I do not want to run the game myself as I already am running a game here and at home. Someone do a default GM a solid and take on this noble challenge. Remember...M13 and the Mi'go are watching...
Jun 22, 2019 11:46 pm
I’m running 2 right now. Might start another in the nearish future or have room for you to jump into one of the existing games (possibly tho can’t promise on that count). I have 3 other ppl on deck for a potential game for players new to the system. If you wanted to join up I could see about kicking it off over the next couple weeks.
Jun 22, 2019 11:50 pm
Santouche says:
I’m running 2 right now. Might start another in the nearish future or have room for you to jump into one of the existing games (possibly tho can’t promise on that count). I have 3 other ppl on deck for a potential game for players new to the system. If you wanted to join up I could see about kicking it off over the next couple weeks.
That would be awesome, Santouche! Keep me informed, if you please. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.