Interest Check: Plotless Dungeon Diving

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 23, 2019 5:19 pm
Hey, would anyone be interested in a relatively plotless, totally gratuitous series of increasingly difficult D&D 5E dungeon dives?

I'd GM it unless someone else would want to. We'd probably run dungeons from Tales From the Yawning Portal or RPGDriveThru dungeons, or just random ones that I roll up in an afternoon. Can hash out CharGen/Post frequency details after seeing who's interested. Anyone think it sounds like a good time? It'd also be easy to sub out anyone who feels like quitting, since there would be little backstory to fill anyone in on.
Jun 23, 2019 6:57 pm
A good old hack and slash can never be beaten. You can only take so many long winded posts despairing against the state of the Universe. Count me in.
Jun 23, 2019 7:00 pm
What level would we be starting at?
Jun 24, 2019 12:20 am
I don't know, 1st or 3rd level probably. Give some room to tailor to the needs. In a straight dungeon dive getting from 1 to 3 doesn't take terribly long anyway.

I'll create the game tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Any votes on Character Gen rules? Point buy, Dice Roll, Standard Array?
Jun 24, 2019 3:32 am
I'd be interested to join. Even if its plotless, could we still do roleplays? I now have an idea to play a oath breaker paladin that comes from(or atleast believes that) he came from another universe(the Warhammer 40k setting). He'll be an unholy warrior of Tzeentch. Don't know how much you'll let me do that.
Jun 24, 2019 5:21 am
I’d love to play! I’d like to play a dwarf cleric or fighter for what it’s worth.
Jun 24, 2019 12:52 pm
Do what you want, guys. There'll be a party planner thread to hash it out. I don't really care what you do for RP/not RP or party comp. I'll build the rat-run, you guys get the cheese.

I sent an invite to everyone who's posted here so far with room for one more member to join.
Last edited June 24, 2019 1:02 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.