Character Sheet Save Function

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 25, 2019 12:44 am
Hi Admins. One of my players and I noticed that while making characters information was not being saved. Could you look into this please. Much appreciated. :)
Jun 25, 2019 12:49 am
What game system is the character sheet for? What information is not being saved? Are there special characters being used in any of the fields?
Jun 25, 2019 1:04 am
My player was using the FFG Star Wars sheet and trying to add a weapon. I was using the D&D 5e sheet and trying to add my character's class. I ended up deleting the sheet and redoing it.
Jun 25, 2019 1:11 am
CancerMan says:
What game system is the character sheet for? What information is not being saved? Are there special characters being used in any of the fields?
It seems to be working alright for me now. I am not sure if my player was able to get it to work as of yet.
Jul 4, 2019 2:53 pm
Is he trying to write some special characters? Character sheets seems to have problems with that...
Jul 5, 2019 6:29 am
mcinnis138, when making a bug report like this, you need to tell us how to replicate the error. What should the developer do to get the same error?
What you are saying is a kind to going to the mechanic saying, "my car won't go, please fix". Where should he be looking? Flat tiers, dead battery, no fuel....
OOC:
I have spent the last 3 weeks of my working life trying to fix a configuration error, for a program where they are still writing the documentation, and no one on StackOverflow has done what I am trying to do. Bug hunting is a bitch! Give the man alle the help you can
Jul 5, 2019 8:59 am
Sorry about the confusion. The bug seems to have fixed itself. My player nor I have had any problems since. It may have just been a one time glitch. Again, I apologize for putting you out.
Last edited July 5, 2019 9:00 am
Jul 8, 2019 12:15 am
Don't worry about it. I'm always glad for someone to report problems with the site.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.