Interest Check: Middle Earth Game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 25, 2019 2:50 pm
Hey guys, just throwing another interest check out there.

This game would use the Adventures in Middle Earth system by Cubicle 7, a ruleset based on 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons. I'll run through the Mirkwood Campaign The game will be set in the 30 year + time period between the Battle of the Five Armies and leading up to the Fellowship’s journey and the War of the Ring.

A little more info about the system, it's basically 5e with the following changes:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jksgsdrfpd2ae4u/Middle%20Earth%20Rules.png?dl=0

If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Jun 25, 2019 4:26 pm
I've always wanted to try this game. I'm interested and I have a copy of the Player's Guide.
Jun 25, 2019 5:10 pm
Squadfather44 says:
I've always wanted to try this game. I'm interested and I have a copy of the Player's Guide.
Awesome, then if you want to start building out a character, go for it! Keep in mind the game will be set in Wilderland / Mirkwood. Also, here are some additional races not found in the Player's Guide, feel free to use them:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/70295biywa6e4vb/New%20Cultures.pdf?dl=0

If you have questions, please let me know.
Jun 25, 2019 6:05 pm
I'd be interested!
Jun 25, 2019 8:57 pm
If you're still looking for players. I'd be interested. I've been looking to try this out
Jun 25, 2019 10:06 pm
Awesome! As soon as I get the game set up, you will all receive invites.
Jun 26, 2019 6:37 am
I'd love to try this game too. Love playing in Middle Earth since the days of Rolemaster.
Jun 26, 2019 10:45 am
roleplayer60 says:
I'd love to try this game too. Love playing in Middle Earth since the days of Rolemaster.
Great! Sending out invites now.
Jul 3, 2019 10:09 pm
First, do you still have room for another?
Second, would you accept a guy that's just discovered this site and is both unfamiliar with the format and rp system you mentioned using?
Jul 4, 2019 3:24 am
Kinudig says:
First, do you still have room for another?
Second, would you accept a guy that's just discovered this site and is both unfamiliar with the format and rp system you mentioned using?
Yes and absolutely! To be honest, this is my first game using this system, so it will be a learning experience for all. I've been on the site for a couple months now, so I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. And I'm not to picky about format.

I'll be sending you and invite to the game and some instructions shortly.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.