Interest check: Pathfinder Path of War

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 30, 2019 7:40 pm
So, there is the Path of War expansion for PF, and I am really fascinated by this rule set. Kind of martial arts done right in D&D for me.

The setting is not fixed, but I'm thinking about a fantasy homebrew with feudal Japan as a base. The characters are all retainers of the same daimyo, doing missions for their lord. Oni are the main threat of the setting, but political maneuvering, court intrigue, ninja attacks, and small-scale skirmishes are more everyday challenges.

Kitsune, Nagaji, Samsaran and Tengu are potential added races.

We might even use Rokugan, but that's just an idea.
Last edited June 30, 2019 7:47 pm
Jul 1, 2019 1:06 am
I've never played Pathfinder before but if you don't mind being a little patient with a beginner, I'd love to play :)
Jul 1, 2019 1:21 am
I'd play. I have many pathfinder books and played society for a while.
Jul 1, 2019 1:47 am
I am definitely interested - I would purchase the PDF if the game goes ahead.
Last edited July 1, 2019 2:03 am
Jul 1, 2019 5:15 am
I invited you guys, see you in the game.
Jul 1, 2019 11:20 am
I'm very new to Pathfinder, but this game sounds very interesting. I'd like to check it out if you are still looking for players.
Jul 1, 2019 12:43 pm
jedimstr99, welcome to the game, you have been invited
Jul 1, 2019 11:08 pm
With four players already in the game, and three more invited (including optimumsquare), I'm not going to add new players for now.
Jul 2, 2019 1:37 am
Bugger. The one time a PF game with PoW involved shows up, and I'm late to the game. Maybe next time!
Jul 2, 2019 5:40 am
I'll be watching this thread in case we need a new player, so you may be able to join later. Loss of players is general fact, whether we like it or not.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.