Interest Check: Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 5, 2019 11:57 pm
So what did you say can I play I'm in vtm
Jul 6, 2019 1:42 am
Qralloq says:
I like this sort of start for vampire. Depending on post frequency, that could be a month before embrace.

Are you thinking personal one-on-one subforums for the victim phase, or all commingled?
At this point, single sub-forums. I will set them up when we finalize the first crew. We do not have the luxury of a Sabbat mass embrace after all...😈
Jul 6, 2019 1:49 am
There are still Sabbat remnants around, haha.
Jul 6, 2019 3:22 am
Steef, check your email. I sent you an invite.
Jul 6, 2019 3:22 am
Qralloq says:
There are still Sabbat remnants around, haha.
Indeed there are...muhahahaha!
Jul 6, 2019 5:59 am
mcinnis138 says:
Steef, check your email. I sent you an invite.
i checked i don't see any invinte
Jul 6, 2019 6:03 am
https://gamersplane.com/games/1882/

Go to the game page here. It shows you are invited. You should just be able to join with one click from there
Jul 6, 2019 6:08 am
bowlofspinach says:
https://gamersplane.com/games/1882/

Go to the game page here. It shows you are invited. You should just be able to join with one click from there
Thanks
Jul 6, 2019 6:44 pm
I think I may also open up starting off as ghouls as an option. You would not know much more than the humans would.
Jul 6, 2019 6:46 pm
mcinnis138 says:
I think I may also open up starting off as ghouls as an option. You would not know much more than the humans would.
what's the difference between a ghoul and a human
Jul 6, 2019 6:50 pm
A ghoul is a human that drinks vampire blood. It extends their lives and gives some minor powers, but also creates a fierce addiction. If the ghoul does not drink at least 1/month from a vampire, they begin to age rapidly to the age they should be physically as well as losing all other benefits. Further, they are generally enthralled to the one they drink from and have an obsessive unnatural loyalty to that vampire.
Jul 6, 2019 6:55 pm
mcinnis138 says:
A ghoul is a human that drinks vampire blood. It extends their lives and gives some minor powers, but also creates a fierce addiction. If the ghoul does not drink at least 1/month from a vampire, they begin to age rapidly to the age they should be physically as well as losing all other benefits. Further, they are generally enthralled to the one they drink from and have an obsessive unnatural loyalty to that vampire.
So basically a vampire that drink vampire blood an need to that blood to live and become a Slave
to the vampire they drink from?
Jul 6, 2019 6:59 pm
They are not vampires. Think of Renfield from the original Dracula film. Ghouls are slaves with a few perks. To become a vampire, an individual needs to be fully drained of blood and them given vampire blood at the brink of death. The vampiric blood then turns them into a vampire.

With ghouls, they drink the blood without being drained. Therefore, it halts their aging and gives them one of their master's powers. They can still go out in sunlight and eat food and such, but they are not nearly as powerful as vampires.
Jul 27, 2019 3:33 pm
I might be interested, would love to learn a bit more about your setting.
Jul 27, 2019 5:39 pm
Sorry to break this to y'all, but I may have to hold off for awhile on this one. My home game has informed me that they want to try a new game, so the prep I had done for their D&D game is out the window and I am having to start from scratch. As I am already involved in a bunch of games and running another game here, the one I have not gotten off the ground is going to have to take the hit for now. Again, I apologize.

I did see on Discord that The_Librarian may be planning a VtM game. Get with them and see what is up.
Jul 27, 2019 8:49 pm
Ah, it's fine, no one has unlimited time! :D But it is on hold, not completely cancelled, right? Just to be clear.
And good luck with your DnD game!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.