Interest Check: [DnD 4e] Keep on the Shadowfell

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 4, 2019 6:47 pm
I'll put it out there. I like DnD 4e. I think it's a lot of fun. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in playing and starting off in Keep on the Shadowfell, then seeing where it goes?
Jul 4, 2019 7:12 pm
How do you plan on handling combat? It's very grid-based, as you know!

Either way, I'm in
Jul 4, 2019 7:32 pm
I’ve played just about every edition other than 4. Have the books and would be interested if a first timer is cool with you?
Jul 5, 2019 1:03 am
Naatkinson: Initially I will try and keep an image updated with the flow of the action and linked to the thread, but I'm open to any other suggestions.

Boufan: No problem, happy to have you along.
Last edited July 5, 2019 1:04 am
Jul 5, 2019 12:53 pm
This looks cool. I've heard of the Points of Light setting, as a way to picture sandbox games in a historical setting. I've only played 4e in a brief adventure but I'd play of you'd have me (and if you can't fine enough others - take them first, I'm in 25 games already, haha, and don't want to grab all the best games).
Jul 5, 2019 12:57 pm
I'd roll up a 4e character definitely!
Jul 5, 2019 11:05 pm
I've always wanted to try 4e, I'd be interested though there might be some learning curve for me.
Jul 6, 2019 1:01 am
I've never really played 4th edition, but I'd love to throw my hat in.
Jul 6, 2019 10:45 pm
Qralloq and Squadfather, thanks for the interest. I'm going to give the others a chance first but may call on you if interest wanes.
Jul 7, 2019 2:51 pm
Hey im interested but im not familiar with 4e is that ok ?
Jul 8, 2019 1:00 am
Steef, right now I have a full game but I'll keep you in mind should someone drop
Jul 8, 2019 9:18 am
Naatkinson says:
How do you plan on handling combat? It's very grid-based, as you know!

Either way, I'm in
I am very courious, and if the game is public then I would like to see how 4e boardgame-like-combat translates to play-by-post
Jul 8, 2019 11:52 am
I'd also be interested, if there are remaining open slots. I have only a little bit of experience with 4th edition but I liked the tactical combat focus it had.
Jul 8, 2019 1:05 pm
i'd like joining if there is room but i have zero experience with 4e

You do not have permission to post in this thread.