Greetings All

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 5, 2019 7:18 pm
Hey peeps - Yamazaki here. Also known as Yama in some circles, also known as a relentless weeb.

I'm new around here, although I've tried to find games in the past with no real luck. I'm a veteran PbP player/GM, even ran a tiny forum of my own many ages ago before I discovered the PbP medium. I've been on several other forums, so bear with me while I adjust to how you guys do stuff here.

I'm a big fan of crunchy systems, like Pathfinder and Shadowrun, but have a soft spot for some of the PbtA systems (Legacy 2e in particular, but I really want to try out Lancer sometime). I'm a massive fan of Pathfinder's 3PP scene, especially Spheres of Power/Might, and enjoy high level, gestalt games far more than anyone has any right to.

I also run Savage Worlds for a new live group, which can easily described as Fantasy West (or more humorously, Yeehaw Skyrim). It's been interesting thus far...

Anyhow, it's nice to meet you all, and I hope to see some of you in the game forums!
Jul 5, 2019 7:25 pm
Welcome guys
Jul 5, 2019 7:38 pm
Welcome Yamazaki, some solid game interests there, hope you find some great games to join.
Jul 5, 2019 8:22 pm
Welcome!
Jul 5, 2019 8:36 pm
Welcome!
Jul 5, 2019 8:49 pm
Nice to have you aboard Yama
Jul 6, 2019 3:04 am
Welcome!
Jul 9, 2019 11:33 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.