5e Character Sheet

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 8, 2014 12:35 am
Would it be possible to have all the skills listed by default? Currently, all the skills have to be manually entered.

http://i.imgur.com/KHtUWUP.png
Nov 8, 2014 2:07 am
Yup, I should be able to do that, I'll look into it.
Nov 8, 2014 8:35 am
The -only- problem i see here is when cross classing, unless you have your new class skills and old class skills always counting as class skills. (which as i understand it isn't so). you'd have to check/uncheck skills as you go up in levels. not difficult really i suppose however
Nov 8, 2014 10:47 pm
You only check the skills you have Proficiency in. Any character can attempt to use any skill and apply the modifier from the appropriate stat.
Nov 9, 2014 6:48 am
aye, but before you only counted the skills in your current class as class skills, so any skills from your other class would be counted as cross-class skills while in your new class. idk. doesn't make a big deal really, and the skill thing being like that has always boggled me.
Nov 9, 2014 2:10 pm
5th edition seriously simplified skills. Seemed like the only point of having class skills was that they were cheaper to buy and advance than cross-class skills. Now that you don't advance skills, there's not really a point to having class skills or cross-class skills.
Nov 9, 2014 9:15 pm
hmmm, see, this is what i get for not having picked up anything 5e related yet ^-^
i like what i'm doing where you choose what skills you want to learn and they all cost the same, but that's neither here nor there atm in this topic. :)
Nov 10, 2014 3:01 am
Instead of making your skills better, you increase your Proficiency Bonus as you gain levels. Then, you apply your Proficiency Bonus as a modifier when using skills you are proficient with!
Dec 26, 2014 5:21 am
Long overdue, changed it so all the skills show.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.