FALLEN ANGEL (SR5)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 16, 2019 9:26 am
I have just posted up a new Shadowrun adventure and it is called FALLEN ANGEL. It will follow the SR5 rules. There is a little scope for some fleshing out of characters if needed and the option to play a pre-generated character if you just want to jump right in!

See you in the Shadows!
Jul 16, 2019 1:36 pm
You may want to "advertise" for this in the Games Tavern forum (more people check there, I think?)
Jul 16, 2019 5:45 pm
Note: I took a look at this game and noticed something: you mention Arsenal and Runner's Companion as books, but those are 4e books, not 5e ones.

It should be noted that there are enough differences between Shadowrun 4e and 5e that makes conversion between those editions rather tricky and very annoying... You may want to look into Run and Gun (gear book), Street Grimoire (magic book), Chrome Flesh ('wares book), Rigger 5.0 (vehicles + drones book), and Run Faster (overall chargen options book) for 5e source books.
Aug 3, 2019 10:25 am
OOC:
So far we have four people interested in playing and three characters created. So lets at least make a start and hopefully the other player will respond and we will be under way. Just a reminder that though this has taken a while to create and approve characters, once underway then you can expect me to post at least three times a day as I would like to keep things moving. If you are unable to commit to this then please let me know.

As players do you prefer to have ALL posts, OOC (out of character) and IC (in character) posts together or in separate threads?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.