FALLEN ANGEL

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 17, 2019 9:09 am
I have just posted up a new Shadowrun adventure and it is called FALLEN ANGEL. It will follow the SR5 rules. There is a little scope for some fleshing out of characters if needed and the option to play a pre-generated character if you just want to jump right in!

See you in the Shadows!

EDGE ENTERTAINMENT
The stage lights fade one by one and Fallen Angel tosses his long black hair from his face and raises his arms in a final salute to the audience, his electric guitar slapping against his tight synth leather-clad muscled body. The Whistler erupts to his gesture with loud applause and chanting. Fallen takes one last look at the crowd of bobbing fluorescent mohawks, flashing earrings and glow sticks before turning and making his way backstage.

CHARACTER GENERATION INFO FIRST IN, FIRST SERVED!
I have SR5 Rulebook. This game is great for new players and others. This will start at Street Level play, to help curb the power as I get warmed up again to the rules.

CHARACTER GENERATION INFO:
Priority system, street-level alternative, the characters are not going to be professionals, so no starting skill over 4. If you are new and need help on character creation or just want me to craft a PC based on some direction you have then I am able to do that. There will be FIVE pre-generated players if you just want to jump right in! LET'S GO!

Tani
Last edited August 3, 2019 10:28 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.