Heard great things about GP, excited to try

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 23, 2019 7:31 pm
Hello everyone. Bunz0il here.
I'm recently back into TTRPGs after a long absence, life happens. I'm intrigued by all the options modern technology affords our wonderful hobby.
Finding live games is tough with my schedule currently, the campaign I do get to play in remotely via Google Hangouts gives me great joy and I always eagerly await our next session (usually every 2 weeks).
I would like to find a D&D 5e game (or two) to play here at the rate of 1 post per day +/- 5 posts per week and see where the future takes me. Looking forward to it!
Jul 23, 2019 7:45 pm
Welcome! Plenty of games out there. The problem is keeping them going. It can be a chore, but when they work, it is a great forum. You actually get time to think about your character's actions. :)
Jul 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Welcome to the site. 5e games come up pretty frequently here so I'm sure you will find something quickly.
Have a look through the Games Tavern subforum. That's where people post to look for players in their games.

Happy gaming
Jul 23, 2019 7:48 pm
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here,
Jul 23, 2019 8:05 pm
Thanks everyone!
I'd like to read posts on public games to get a sense of flow/style/etc.
Any pointers on how to find read-only public games? PM a few GMs? Seems to be what a quick search yields.
Jul 23, 2019 8:11 pm
Yes. We have disabled the display of public forums from a "latest posts" search because that function was slowing the site down. If there's a game you wish to read along to, you can message the GM for the direct URL to that game's forum.
Jul 24, 2019 1:35 pm
Thanks @CancerMan, will do!
CancerMan says:
Yes. We have disabled the display of public forums from a "latest posts" search because that function was slowing the site down. If there's a game you wish to read along to, you can message the GM for the direct URL to that game's forum.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.