Ixalan: Slaver's Isle (5e)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 29, 2019 7:34 am
The notorious slaver ship Embargo strikes without warning in the dead of night, leaving only bloodly decks and empty vessels in its wake. Captain Grig Chainfist keeps the secrets of his success close to his chest, and none of his now skeletal crew are spilling any rumors. The poor men and women he sells to the black market speak of a deathly quiet hold, save for the creaking of wood and bone.

The Chainfist's success has only emboldened his enterprise, and his recent voyage has seen the raiding of several ships and small communities, deftly evading the military vessels that desperately search for the fiend. Due to some ill fortune, you now spend your days cramped in the Embargo's hold. There is some small hope, however, for the old salt shackled to the wall of your cell knows something of the ship and its captain...

---

Ixalan: Island Nation is a kingdom building game that takes place on a remote island, where ancient ruins and carnivorous dinosaurs are the least of your worries. The trajectory of the campaign will depend on the players' loyalties and choices. Will Slaver's Isle remain an outpost for the black-hearted, or be refounded with a new name and sanction? It's up to you.

To apply for the game, PM me your character concept with a brief history and color alignment (Black, Blue, Red/Green, ect). How does your character's color alignment shape the way they interact with those around them? What sort of world does the character want to live in?

Make sure to read through this if you're not familiar with the setting:
Ixalan World Guide
Last edited July 29, 2019 3:44 pm
Jul 29, 2019 3:46 pm
This sounds really interesting. I might join if there is space, but I can also give my space to others if it becomes full. I'm thinking of playing as a vampire fighter from the Legion of Dusk.
Last edited July 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Jul 29, 2019 3:51 pm
RoAries says:
This sounds really interesting. I might join if there is space, but I can also give my space to others if it becomes full. I'm thinking of playing as a vampire fighter from the Legion of Dusk.
That's music to my ears.
Jul 29, 2019 4:01 pm
Pm sent to you. It's a rough idea, but not set in stone.
Jul 29, 2019 7:12 pm
I"m interested.
Jul 29, 2019 7:56 pm
Looks great. I'm interested. What kind of post frequency do you expect?
Jul 29, 2019 8:42 pm
Well, I gots to be a dinosaur riding paladin. Probably white magic. It was my deck way back in the day. I'll PM you with something more fleshed out.
Jul 29, 2019 9:22 pm
I'm interested, but don't know the setting. Will PM once I've had a good read of the guide.
Jul 29, 2019 9:33 pm
Definitely interested, if there are slots remaining, will be making a submission on this tonight.
Jul 29, 2019 10:07 pm
Valkeelis says:
Looks great. I'm interested. What kind of post frequency do you expect?
We will aspire to one post per day.

I think we'll close this up for now. If you're reading this and MUST join the game, you can pm me. Otherwise, I'm going to go get everyone sorted.
Jul 29, 2019 10:31 pm
I think I got everyone covered. If you think I've missed you, please send me a pm.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.