Player multiple application

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 29, 2019 10:59 pm
I have a player who applied multiple time to one of my game (probably a bug). I've accpeted one of his iterations, but I'm not sure what will happen if I reject any of the others...https://i.postimg.cc/wjV8xmKF/Reject.jpg
Jul 30, 2019 1:02 am
Hm... I don't think that should be possible. Lets go figure out what's going on!
Jul 31, 2019 1:37 am
So, did you figured anything out? Because when editing permission so that my new players cannot peek in my GM section, oopsylon still appears 5 times there, and I'm not sure if editing the persmission once for one of his iterations will be enough to prevent him from taking a peek...
May 4, 2020 11:11 pm
Sorry about the re-up, but I've recently had that problem happen to me again in my The Age of Shadow game.
May 4, 2020 11:35 pm
I'm in your The Age of Shadow game, which Forum I could access earlier this afternoon. But now am unable. kalajel, do you think this is related to this?
May 4, 2020 11:47 pm
I have the same issue. I'm still in the game but the game forum as disappeared from my forum page.
May 4, 2020 11:52 pm
If there are two applications (one from an invite and one from a manual appllication, perhaps) them if you accept one, the other remains pending. If you reject one, it kicks them both even if your accepted one of them.
May 4, 2020 11:56 pm
@ wulfnor, TheVagrant: My bad, I think I might have snafued things while trying to assign permissions for the GM sub-forum. Should be fixed now.

@ Qralloq: Yeah, thanks, I had figured that much, hence why I'm not kicking anyone... yet (evil grin).
May 4, 2020 11:59 pm
Indeed fixed now, thanks!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.