looking for 5e game to join

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 18, 2015 10:05 pm
I'm currently involved in one game here on gamersplane, but I have a great character idea I want to try out... and besides, just one game isn't enough ;) Any spots open for a 5e game that I could hop on?
Nov 18, 2015 11:18 pm
I'm running a game that is close to finishing up and thinking of starting another once it's done. I'll let ya know.
Nov 19, 2015 4:48 pm
I'd be interested in hearing about your character concept!

I will run more Dungeon Busters adventures in D&D5 eventually. Dungeon Busters is my name for a D&D5 campaign framework that connects various groups going through classic published modules. But the one I'm running now is pretty early in the story, and will be going for some months yet. I may start another D&D5 game soon, but if I do, it will be in a custom setting. I've created a number of settings with players where we've collaborated on world-building to come up with details that are unique to the worlds we play in; I might do that here on GP, too, or I might use the latest world we created, the Archipelago, which is set on an ancient world of minotaurs created by a mad deity. That deity was thrown down before history and the world flooded in the battle. The other PC races arrived on the planet through one of three ways: halflings (artisans) and humans (laborers) were brought by the dragons as servants; gnomes arrived on their own from another world; elves, dwarves and the other races all came from the Fey.

I say all this because you may have specific ideas about your character that rely on setting details. If I run another game soon, it's going to be distinct from the base D&D setting. I may start a thread in the Pen & Paper Games forum for us all to collaborate on that setting, so you could participate in coming up with details that support your character concept.

Later, I will run more base D&D with another Dungeon Busters adventure.
Last edited November 19, 2015 4:49 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.