Dark Elves overthrowing the establishment

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 1, 2019 8:01 am
Hi!

I'm new around here, but I have this book that I wanted to give a whirl.

The game is called Spire by Grant Howitt and Christopher Taylor. It's a game of fantasy revolution where you play as drow in a massive ancient tower controlled by the high elves. It's a really cool urban fantasy setting that honestly feels more like cyberpunk than fantasy. More information about the game itself can be found here

The game I have set up is here

So far there is one player but I hope to see more of you around soon!
Last edited August 3, 2019 7:51 am
Aug 1, 2019 8:25 am
I looked at the website, and the game looks cool, but I'm not sure I want to buy it right away. Is it at all possible to play without having the rules? Because then I'd be interested.
Aug 1, 2019 8:51 am
I don't mind helping you through without you having the book. It might make character creation a little longer and awkward but I don't see any problem
Aug 1, 2019 9:00 am
Then count me in. I'll apply right away.
Aug 1, 2019 1:01 pm
Man, I want to play, but I don't know if I have time. I have a very hard time keeping up with games as a player when I also GM.
Aug 2, 2019 7:17 am
Sounds interesting, have applied. Same situation as The_Revident regarding the rules.
Aug 2, 2019 10:35 am
I enjoyed reading the game. Cool setting, glad to have learnt a new one today!
Aug 2, 2019 1:20 pm
KettleandClock says:
I don't mind helping you through without you having the book. It might make character creation a little longer and awkward but I don't see any problem
Then im also in if you dont mind!
Aug 6, 2019 10:20 am
Just before we get too deep, we're well into character creation so if anyone's interested now's the time to join up! We still have one open slot and I'm not against opening it up to a fifth character

You do not have permission to post in this thread.