ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 4, 2019 4:58 am
Just testing the water to see if anybody is keen to play an Advanced Dungeons & Dragons campaign! Anybody keen to go old skool and rumble through a campaign.

I am keen to start a campaign starting with The Temple of Elemental Evil (with an interesting twist). This will be for 6-8 players beginning at 1st level.

Let me know ASAP please! I will post regularly too just so that you know.

Tani
Aug 4, 2019 5:58 am
I can learn the system
Aug 4, 2019 6:21 am
You’re in my time slip, in Australia, so yes would be.
Aug 4, 2019 7:13 am
One question by regular posting how often are you talking?
Aug 4, 2019 8:10 am
For me, probably three times a day to keep everybody in the loop and the adventure moving. I have seen in some threads where players have become disheartened by non-action and I want to keep things moving and maintain a sense of fun.
Aug 4, 2019 8:50 am
I am happy with around 3 a day, if more will depend on my work day.
Saying that I was in a game that had great potential, cool players and a good DM but just moved to quickly for me, I was disappointed I had to leave.

If you envision this to be really quick I would understand if you didn’t throw me a invite.
Aug 4, 2019 8:55 am
I don't want to go too fast but wish to communicate with ALL players and keep the campaign moving. Roll up that character young adventurer!
Aug 4, 2019 8:55 am
Please JOIN:

The Temple of Elemental Evil Twist
Aug 4, 2019 9:56 pm
Just confirming this is 1st ed Advanced DnD? Just making sure I have the right Rule book out.
Aug 4, 2019 10:09 pm
Basic D&D, AD&D, Second Edition AD&D... The three lovely older ones. I didn't see the words basic or second mentioned.. so I'm guessing this is AD&D version. The players book with the thief removing the gem from the demon statue.
Aug 4, 2019 10:59 pm
Yeah I thought so, I can still remember pouring over this as a kid and the image is so iconic.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.