Looking for Replacement Players in 2 Games

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 5, 2019 1:28 pm
Blue Rose
When a ruler in Aldis dies, the Golden Hart appears to select the new king or queen. Under its guidance, the history of the Kingdom of Aldis has been long, and mostly peaceful.

A week ago, King Haylin 'the Fair' died in his sleep. Six days ago, the Golden Hart bypassed his son and chose his daughter Jaelin as the new Queen. Last night, she was found found dead in her sleep.

Now, the Golden Hart must choose a new ruler, but there are no new heirs. Instead the hart has led a small group of individuals to a hidden temple, where they've had to choose a new direction for the kingdom. Can they fulfill the hart's mission before Jaelin's brother finds them and puts an end to their missions and their lives?
Blue Rose uses the AGE system from Green Ronin. I am currently looking for 1 to 2 people to replace players who have disappeared. I'm looking for players that can post at least 3 times a week and characters that I can work into the story easily and who will be motivated to follow the group's quest.
Last edited August 5, 2019 7:34 pm
Aug 5, 2019 7:37 pm
Zero Protocol
In the last years of the cold war, the stakes were never higher. Unable to trust the peace and survival of the world to governments, a group of agents from around the world created the Zero Protocol, an agency of last resort, concerned with keeping the balance of the world order. They've recruited you. Disavowed if caught, you officially do not exist. You are a Zero.

Mission in Progress: A university, secretly a training ground for new agents, has been attacked, and the Dean killed. Discovered in his effects was a side investigation he'd undertaken with grave consequences for the agency. You've been tasked to track down leads in this newly inherited investigation, and find out who is behind the nefarious Golden Phoenix corporation.
Zero Protocol uses its own system, and I can walk you through creation in about 15 minutes (give or take) on Discord, or a few posts in the game forum.
Last edited August 5, 2019 7:38 pm
Aug 6, 2019 1:19 pm
I've applied to the Blue Rose game. In very familiar with the AGE system and I have wanted to try the setting for awhile (I do have the book). I have also written two romantic fantasy novels, for what it's worth, haha.
Aug 6, 2019 3:18 pm
Great! We've got two new players for the Blue Rose game! That game is full now.
Aug 6, 2019 4:23 pm
I would be interested in the Zero Protocol game if the mechanics aren't too chunky. I'm already in a pathfinder and a D&D5e game and I constantly get the rules for them mixed up.
Last edited August 6, 2019 4:23 pm
Aug 6, 2019 7:34 pm
I don't think they are, but your opinion might vary. I'll send you a DM.
Aug 7, 2019 7:28 pm
I'd be interesting in learning more about Zero Protocol. Do you have a link?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.