Regular Post Gaming

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 7, 2019 8:27 am
Is anybody here into regular post gaming? Just testing the water.
Aug 7, 2019 10:15 am
There are quite a few community members who are not only in a truckload of games, but can also be counted on to make regular, quality posts. Unfortunately, many of said players are currently at their limit for game commitment. In addition, some are currently dealing with personal issues and consequently their output has dropped.

Just keep at it... you'll get flakers and ghosters but you'll find your dedicated players eventually!
Last edited August 7, 2019 10:16 am
Aug 7, 2019 11:10 am
Some of us are still going strong! A ton of games, and daily posts.
Aug 7, 2019 12:12 pm
Yep! Love it.
Aug 7, 2019 3:09 pm
I probably post 20+ times a day through my various games.

For your SR5 game, you asked if I wanted a pregen, I said yes, then two days of silence later, you booted me. Not sure if you expected me to post with no idea of what my character would be at all?

As such, I suggest that you reexamine if you are enabling your players to reach your expectations.
Aug 7, 2019 7:04 pm
Qralloq says:

For your SR5 game, you asked if I wanted a pregen, I said yes, then two days of silence later, you booted me. Not sure if you expected me to post with no idea of what my character would be at all?

As such, I suggest that you reexamine if you are enabling your players to reach your expectations.
I miss our dysfunctional family crew in the EotE game... "The struggle is real people! D-do-down here. I'm down here, stop looking around up high... not cool man... not cool." -the Green Mamba shakes his head and throws up his hands and walks away.
Aug 9, 2019 7:27 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
There are quite a few community members who are not only in a truckload of games, but can also be counted on to make regular, quality posts. Unfortunately, many of said players are currently at their limit for game commitment. In addition, some are currently dealing with personal issues and consequently their output has dropped.

Just keep at it... you'll get flakers and ghosters but you'll find your dedicated players eventually!
Great advice! Thanks!
Aug 9, 2019 7:29 am
Qralloq says:

Wow! I am such a noob. I apologize. If you would like to re-join, please do! I am still getting used to the way Gamers Plane operates and is set out. Have had a few people tell me off too. Sorry!
Aug 9, 2019 6:51 pm
Everyone makes mistakes. You'll get a handle on it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.