LFP: D&D 5e 'Aldania: The Other Side' (homebrew)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 8, 2019 9:47 am
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and pbf. I signed up as a method to continue a RL campaign during offtimes with my group, however since they're being slow to join and I actually really enjoy gming, I would like to familiarize myself with this site and pbf practices by running another campaign set in my same homebrew world. I think this would be a great way for me to grow and populate it as well as work on my gming muscles and have fun with some other willing players. I'm pretty relaxed with the 5e rules as long as the storytelling is good. :) Feel free to send me some character ideas after reading my game description if you're interested, and please be patient as I learn the nuances of playing in this format.
Aug 8, 2019 12:43 pm
Welcome! I too am relatively new to the site. Your campaign write up is exciting. I applied to your game and sent you a PM with a character concept. Best of luck, this seems a great community so far.
Aug 8, 2019 7:13 pm
Thank you both! Wow, that filled up quick. Looking forward to diversity of characters and players!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.