Wanted: DM to run Tomb of Annihilation

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 9, 2019 9:28 pm
Hey all!

I have been itchin' to play Tomb of Annihilation since it was released, but I've never found anyone actually running it. I've considered DMing it, but its not the same experience and for some reason I've wanted to experience it specifically as a player. I know it's a big request, asking someone to GM a game, especially a map-based, survival-focused game. But if anyone is willing to take up the mantle, you will have my undying gratitude (which is used as currency in some countries, I've been told)!
Aug 10, 2019 9:48 am
I'd be interested in playing Tomb of Annihilation (not DMing just now I'm afraid)
Aug 10, 2019 6:49 pm
I would be happy to but I haven't run D&D since 2nd edition so have barely a clue how 5th edition works.
Aug 10, 2019 7:03 pm
I might be interested. I was supposed to run it for my RL group, but we lost some members, and that's not the module you want to run with three players. I'm just afraid I may not be able to make the time commitment. I suppose if we had a once a day posting rate with the understanding that weekends will probably be slower, I could make it work. Give me a couple days to think on it and to see if there's more interest.
Aug 10, 2019 7:46 pm
Sounds good! Personally I'd be fine with a slower posting rate. Down to 2 or 3 per week.
Aug 10, 2019 9:03 pm
I would, but I'm running it for my in person game. I know I'd be hosed trying to keep them separate, lol.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.