Moar Games!!!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 24, 2015 12:20 pm
http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B60qZyvp1TjMZkNtNk42UTNRMjg

Now that The Pict Problem and Train Busters have wrapped up (and some of the other games have stalled) I don't think I'm in enough games! :-D
Nov 24, 2015 1:10 pm
... I didn't expect this :p This is why people aren't signing up... you're taking all their games! :p

Just kidding of course. But I do need to get more people on the site, both playing and running :)
Nov 24, 2015 1:21 pm
Keleth says:
... I didn't expect this :p This is why people aren't signing up... you're taking all their games! :p

Just kidding of course.
Guilty as charged!
Keleth says:
But I do need to get more people on the site, both playing and running :)
I've been doing a lot of inviting. :-)
Nov 29, 2015 7:04 am
I have my 5 cents in it. You sign into games and then abandoning them as you can not handle such quantity. I see such attitude as one which lack responsibility and as one which harms games. When I recruited you into my game I were looking for two active and dedicated players. You signed, taking someone's spot but then abandoned reasoning it with too much games you can not handle. This does harm to my game, my game's immersion etc and require from me certain effort to patch it up. It is not joke, sorry bud but from now you are banned from my games for such attitude.
Last edited November 29, 2015 7:07 am
Nov 29, 2015 7:45 am
Blackstork, you are right, and I apologize. When I signed up I actually could handle the number of games but my real life situation suddenly changed iver this past week. But it doesn't matter, my actions have harmed your game, and again I apologize.

Keleth, I haven't clicked Leave Game for "The Octagon" because they are considering giving one of the other players control over my character. Will they still be able to do that after I leave the game? I want that option to remain open to them. I don't want to cause more inconvenience than I already have. Thanks!
Nov 29, 2015 11:39 am
Yes, I would like to have copy / transfer of Oolin character into game master npc characters pool.
Nov 29, 2015 3:11 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Keleth, I haven't clicked Leave Game for "The Octagon" because they are considering giving one of the other players control over my character. Will they still be able to do that after I leave the game? I want that option to remain open to them. I don't want to cause more inconvenience than I already have. Thanks!
Currently, if you leave, your characters leave too. You can add your character to the library, someone favorites it, and then they can reference it to use?
Nov 29, 2015 3:28 pm
Thanks, Keleth!
Nov 29, 2015 3:46 pm
I have also considered the idea of a "copy" feature, where you can copy a library character into your folio.
Nov 29, 2015 7:24 pm
I would suggest some sort of permissions requirement (permission from the character creator) but I don't know how that could be implemented. Even with such a system in place what would stop someone from just manually recreating the character? And who says we have any sort of intellectual property rights on characters we create anyway?
Nov 29, 2015 7:28 pm
The only thing I can think of is to add TOS that if you add a character here, it's MINE!

More seriously though, I can add it in writing, but I think by adding it to the library, you agree to make your character public.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.