Agents Needed for Operation MOONLIGHT SERENADE

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 26, 2019 4:34 pm
After receiving a tip from a Friendly with the Leech Lake Tribal Police, the Delta Green Special Access Program is scrambling to assemble a task force for Operation MOONLIGHT SERENADE.

The players' Agents will be sent to Leech Lake in Cass County, MN to investigate a cocktail of strange occurrences in the region: Four missing teenagers. A strange hospital patient. A horrific crime scene. And more.

What secrets lay hidden beneath the polite small talk, friendly waves, and self-deprecating "ooftas"? What horrors are there to be discovered underneath the "Minnesota nice"?

Find out in MOONLIGHT SERENADE, a new operation for Delta Green: The Roleplaying Game. Welcome to the Opera.

*THIS WOULD BE A PLAYTEST OF NEW ORIGINAL MATERIAL WHOOP-DEE-DOO COME TRY AND BREAK MY GAME*
Aug 26, 2019 4:42 pm
ooh. I would like to try Delta Green
Aug 26, 2019 4:50 pm
I was saving a spot for you if you wanted it, Librarian. Assuming there’s enough general interest to run the game, you’re hired!
Aug 26, 2019 5:07 pm
It sounds very interesting and right up my alley. I don't have the rulebook and know nothing about the system, though.
If that's not a problem, I would love to join. If you prefer players who actually know what they're doing, that's fine and I completely understand
Aug 26, 2019 5:58 pm
Well. I might as well follow spinach in to danger again.
I have been intrigued by Delta Green. I am in if you'll have me
Aug 27, 2019 12:03 am
Sick. I'll hire you all. That's enough to get going, but I'm gonna see if I can't get one or two more takers for good measure.
Aug 27, 2019 12:09 am
You don't need any knowledge about the game, the rules are super super easy, but having a knowledge of the mystery & horror genres and/or experience playing investigation-based games is generally helpful. I'll give you fair warning and say I don't expect this opera to be super straightforward or simple. Not trying to discourage participation, just wanting to make sure everyone knows what to expect.
Aug 28, 2019 3:09 pm
You've all been invited. Head on over to your Briefing Documents.
Aug 28, 2019 5:44 pm
I'll put my foot in if you're still looking for more players!
Aug 28, 2019 5:49 pm
Sure thing. I’ll send an invite.
Aug 28, 2019 7:33 pm
If there's room in the black helicopter, I'll throw in my tinfoil hat.

FYI, I've been listening to Kenneth Hite's, one of the Delta Green authors, podcast Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff lately and enjoying it immensely.
Aug 28, 2019 8:18 pm
Love that podcast. And I'd be happy to have you. I'll send an invite, and that'll close this operation off for now.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.