War of the Lost Kingdom(5th edition)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 28, 2019 4:23 pm
Hey all!

I'm not one for much preamble, so I'll get into it. I'm looking for players to fill my first campaign through Gamers' Plane. I've been a DM for a few years, and I work off of 5th edition with some homebrew reminiscent of Pathfinder.

The Setting:

'The northern border of the kingdom named Drathis is beset with a plague. The invasion comes from wild, storied northern lands that are spoken upon only in whisper, and only with ill portent. The nation's military, already embroiled in several wars, are unable and ill-equipped to source out this plague, and the King has decreed great rewards to those who can either end this invasion, or bring the crown information enough to contribute to its end. This call for aid has attracted adventurers aplenty from all over the continent. Some for adventure, some for favor, and some for reasons all their own...'

That's the shoddily written blurb at the back of the box, and as far as races are concerned, it is a little limited. Only humans, dwarves, halflings, and a Warcraft-like race known as the Taur are available for this run. Starting level 3, and it will tend on the longer side. This is more of an interest check, and I like to talk with interested parties, so post here if at all interested and it can be discussed!

Thank you for your time.
Aug 28, 2019 4:32 pm
I'll give it a shot!
Aug 28, 2019 4:55 pm
I would be interested
Aug 28, 2019 5:10 pm
quick question, what do you think of the Blood Hunter? I'm feeling an itch to try out the class
Aug 28, 2019 5:13 pm
Oh wow, ton of replies! That warms my heart. I think we'll cap this out at six people. To reply to runekyndig, Absolutely! I am a firm supporter of Blood Hunter, and I even have some lore around them myself. For everybody, I'll be PMing you to discuss what you might be interested in!
Aug 28, 2019 5:17 pm
Cyngi says:
I am a firm supporter of Blood Hunter, and I even have some lore around them myself.
I would love to take a look. I only know what is on dndbeyond, and right now I am comparing the blood hunters a bit to Witchers
Aug 28, 2019 5:18 pm
I'd be interested if you're looking for a 6th player still.
Aug 28, 2019 5:19 pm
runekyndig says:
Cyngi says:
I am a firm supporter of Blood Hunter, and I even have some lore around them myself.
I would love to take a look. I only know what is on dndbeyond, and right now I am comparing the blood hunters a bit to Witchers
And they are absolutely similar in scope lore wise in my world. Blood Hunters come mainly from a land called Morveth, a country of dark forest and even darker inhabitants. Very bad monster problems, and it's modelled off of a victorian england vibe. It is also a country that touts the production of firearms, and as such Blood Hunters can use them.
Aug 28, 2019 5:36 pm
I'm interested as well, if the 6th slot remains available!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.