Seeking Pathfinder DM for solo Adventure Path

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 30, 2019 12:19 am
I'm hoping that there is a Pathfinder DM out here on the site that's willing to run a solo Adventure Path. I have a fair knowledge of the game and I can post regularly.

I realize that an AP is made for a group, but I'm willing to run 2 characters or 1 at a higher level.

As far as which one...I have a few I'd like to play. Kingmaker, Skull and Shackles, Hell's Rebels, Hell's Vengeance, and Ruins of Azlant. Ultimately it'd be up to the DM.
Aug 30, 2019 12:22 am
Any particular reason you want to go solo as opposed to building a party? Skull and Shackles and Kingmaker are both on my to-do list, as well.
Aug 30, 2019 12:28 am
I'm not against a group..I had a couple friends say that it couldn't be done, I say that it can. My job also cuts into my posting at times, a solo game can work around it.
Aug 30, 2019 12:31 am
Here I wanted to try a Cleric of Besmara, Squad.

LOL
Aug 30, 2019 12:36 am
Cosmic_Cube says:
Here I wanted to try a Cleric of Besmara, Squad.

LOL
Lol
Aug 30, 2019 12:50 am
I like Pathfinder APs a lot from a story perspective but I wonder if they can be survived from start to finish the values for things gets out of hand so fast.
Aug 30, 2019 12:56 am
It looks like in posting for a solo game, we got the makings of a group....how hard do you guys think it will be to find a DM?
Aug 30, 2019 12:58 am
If you guys are game I can post a thread looking for a DM. I would like to play either Kingmaker or Skull and Shackles.
Aug 30, 2019 1:11 am
I would be willing to try either of those.
I dont know how to min/max in Pathfinder though.
Aug 30, 2019 4:06 am
I wish I could run this, or play in it. I'm going to get myself involved in too many games again. I think it's an illness.
Aug 30, 2019 6:02 am
If you people find a GM, I would be interested in joining your solo group ;)
Aug 30, 2019 3:22 pm
I created a second thread looking for a DM to run a Pathfinder AP for a group. Maybe if we all post our interest there...we may dig up a DM
Aug 30, 2019 3:28 pm
I ran a 2-year long Pathfinder homebrew a few years ago, but my real life group is more theater of the mind and less maps n minis, and I'm definitely an improv, handwavey, "rulings not rules" kind of DM. I don't know if I could run an AP and do it justice.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.