Alice Estren (Human, Cleric, Entertainer)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 31, 2019 1:48 pm
Alissia 'Alice' Estren
Human Cleric of Hathor, Goddess of love, music, and motherhood.

Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
AC: 18
Speed: 30ft
Passive Perception: 13

20 Arrows
15gp

1st Level Slots: 0/2
Spell Save: 13
Prepared Spells:
Spare the Dying (c) (ap)
Guidance (c) (ap)
Thaumaturgy (c) (ap)
Bless (Life) (1st) (ap)
Cure Wounds (Life) (1st)(ap)
Healing Word (1st) (p)
Bane (1st) (p) (Save)
Detect Magic (1st) (p)
Create or Destroy Water (1st) (p)

Backstory:
Orphaned at a young age, Alissia's sister, Hana, brought both of them to the nearest temple, the temple of Hathor. Because of this, they didn't have much money and so Hana had to work, keeping Alissia in the backrooms of the temple while she went out. Alissia spent her time learning from the priests and a devout performer who tutored her in singing, violin and storytelling as well as telling her stories and keeping her company.

Due to the temple's charity towards them, Alissia devotes herself to helping them where she can, hearing stories of great adventurers, helping people. She makes it her goal to act like these heroes, to help people and make them smile.

This is magnified after her first and only performance before she sets off for the Citadel. The happiness she saw and the high she felt by playing for them further cemented her goals, and let her meet Elizabeth, though she left the town soon after as well as her sister and Elizabeth.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/71da851f1ebf825ea7cf83c7bfceebd8/tumblr_pekwln5D5z1w29cl7o1_500.jpg
Last edited November 13, 2019 7:21 pm
Sep 1, 2019 7:45 pm
FYI, I'm editing everyone's thread titles to include their race, class, and background.This will help me a lot at the start of the game. After a few weeks, if you want to change it back, that should be okay.

At a quick glance, sheet looks fine.
Oct 3, 2019 10:35 pm
I didn't see a list of prepared spells here or on your character sheet, so I added "Prepared Spells: Cure Wounds" to your post above and removed one of your spell slots for casting Cure Wounds on Lieria.
Oct 7, 2019 5:19 pm
Updated prepared spells, should've made my system clear:
(ap) = always prepared
(p) = prepared

You do not have permission to post in this thread.