"Vinny" Vieuxpont (Tiefling, Rogue, Noble)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 31, 2019 6:52 pm
Vinny

Vinitharius Volusions Varisumus Vieuxpont was born a family key in the creation and sustaining of one of the major kingdoms, but Vinny never quite fit that roll. Vinny feels the pressure of his last name day in and day out, and often rebels against its use in his everyday life. He masks his hulking insecurity of not living up to that name by constantly making a joke of any situation he can, someday he'll step up to the pressure, but only once he is sure of his success. Failure cannot be an option, and right now, he's not quite ready to admit that. Heading to the citadel is a step in the right direction, a bit of weight on his shoulders should help him grow, but it can't all be serious right?

HP: 4/9

Inspiration:
Last edited September 16, 2019 12:50 am
Sep 1, 2019 7:37 pm
FYI, I'm editing everyone's thread titles to include their race, class, and background. That means I had to shorten yours because of the title limit. :-( This will help me a lot at the start of the game. After a few weeks, if you want to change it back, that should be okay.

Also, your sheet doesn't include your AC. Plug that in, and you are good to go.
Sep 1, 2019 7:42 pm
And you kept his 4th name?!? Of all the offenses! Hahaha

Sounds good, I’ll update the AC! Slipped my mind!
Sep 1, 2019 7:55 pm
You can swap that out for his surname if he has one. :-)
Sep 10, 2019 12:08 pm
Alright, so I’m thinking about modeling the kingdom of Vordeux after medieval French architecture and art style, but with a culture that is more progressive and politically philosophical, if that makes sense? Like having the Aristotles and platos At the front and the noble family more being a figurehead than a political monarchy.
Sep 10, 2019 9:47 pm
That sounds good to me. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.