Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Sep 2, 2019 4:04 pm
Has anybody looked into Pathfinder 2e yet? Because I'd be interested in what you have to say about it, and maybe try it out.
Sep 2, 2019 4:08 pm
I have it and am still wrapping my brain around it.
It has some things I like, though I haven't had a chance to really deep dive into my books.
Reading them so far makes me want to try a Barbarian draconic bloodline and I have only played a barbarian once before in D&D as a Valkyrie.
Sep 2, 2019 4:11 pm
I've heard a lot of good things about it but I haven't looked through it myself yet.
My plan was to try and get my irl group to switch to it once our current PF1 campaign wraps up
Sep 2, 2019 4:17 pm
Bowl, I think you might like it.

I love the PF 1E Adventure Paths but Im really not good at finding all the ways to get bonuses and my characters always ended up subpar compared to my friends. So I didn't do well in PF 1E. They say PF2 is less about the math, I still see some math but it isn't as much as 1st edition.
Sep 2, 2019 4:22 pm
I participated in a playtest of it on here. I think they ditched a few of the more cumbersome mechanics, but I haven't gone through the published system.

It was like a weird hybrid of Pathfinder 1e and D&D 5e styles, but I'm not sure that was good thing. If you like D&D 5e better than Pathfinder, then you'll probably like PF2 better than PF1.
Sep 2, 2019 4:53 pm
I've heard it had elements very similar to D&D 4th... not sure that's a good thing...
Sep 10, 2019 6:35 am
I decided to get the PDF when I saw that it's only 15€, from what I've read so far it sounds pretty cool.
I'd love to try it if someone's willing to DM.
Sep 10, 2019 6:51 am
The action economy is interesting
Sep 10, 2019 6:55 am
I might check it out. Is there anywhere I can see the summary of the major changes between it and first edition?
Sep 10, 2019 9:16 am
Ooh, seems cool. Might pick it up.
Nov 15, 2019 1:27 pm
I am playing campagin right now (we are after 6 session). Some will say it is dnd 4 but i like it...but i also did like dnd 4:D
Nov 15, 2019 1:54 pm
Just finished the demo adventure on another site and we are playing the demo here. So far I like it. If someone runs a game here I'll join.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.