DaddyDM's introduction.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 17, 2014 6:16 pm
Hello, this is DaddyDM, I have been DMing since 1987 and started playing AD&D in 1986. I've played all iterations of D&D. I have also played Mutants & Masterminds 2E, Call of Cthulhu, Rifts, ShadowRun, Paranoia (just this last Saturday [2014 NOV 15]) and others, but that's what I can think of off the top of my head. I met the individual who runs the GamersPlane's handle on Twitter & joined here when I saw the tweet, "Ever wanted to try GMing a game via play by post? Give http://gamersplane.com a shot! The best PbP experience you have, or your money back!" on 2014 NOV 17.
Nov 17, 2014 7:47 pm
Hey DaddyDM, welcome! I know we've chatted on Twitter a few times; I'm really glad to signed up. I'm glad we could get your forum issue resolved quickly, and let me know if you run into any other problems.

You've had a wide range of experience with Pen and Paper games; that's pretty awesome! I've been thinking about adding AD&D, but it keeps being pushed to the side as other systems and features get requested. Is there anything in particular you were hoping to see here on Gamers' Plane?
Nov 17, 2014 8:04 pm
Welcome DaddyDM, to gamersplane!
Hopefully you have some good experiences with PbP and such here!
Nov 17, 2014 11:54 pm
Welcome DaddyDM!!! Nice to see you here!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.