My D&D Blog

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 4, 2015 2:44 am
Hi everyone! I wanted to share a link to my D&D blog. I share DMing and Player tips, D&D stories, product reviews, and a log of the campaign I am currently running. Check it out and tell me what you think :).

https://theroomfillswithwater.wordpress.com/
Dec 8, 2015 6:27 pm
Nice man, I like it. Well written information on there Beorn. I like your recounts of your games. It's funny too, I just found a few old source books while moving to a new house, and I saw some articles about using them for inspiration. Love it when someone goes beyond just playing, nice work!
Dec 8, 2015 6:58 pm
Thanks for the kind words :). It has been really fun to write, almost like a chance to have a discussion about D&D, when no one else is around to talk.

Old source books are great for inspiration, I have been reading through my Dad's old Dragon Magazines and there is so much great stuff in there! Some of my favorites are the Dungeon Ecology articles.
Dec 8, 2015 7:05 pm
Beorn says:
I have been reading through my Dad's old Dragon Magazines
Holy hell, that makes me feel old!

I really enjoyed going through your blog as well! I remember the days before the internet when all we had was Dragon Mag. I used to read those over and over!
Dec 8, 2015 8:15 pm
I started my own subscription to the magazine right around when 3rd edition was released. So I have a lot from that era, but I really enjoy a lot of the AD&D and 2nd Ed articles, so many great nuggets of ideas!
Dec 9, 2015 3:14 am
I just recently moved, and grabbed some boxes from a storage place my mom had. Inside I found the PHB, DMG, MM, Campaign Sourcebook and Catacomb Guide for 2nd Edition Advanced along with a Character Sheet booklet. May have to go play with THAC0 for the fun of it. Also found my notebook with Temple of Elemental Evil (Gygax), Kara-Tur and Dragonlance MM's.
Dec 9, 2015 2:15 pm
Oh Temple of Elemental Evil is an excellent one! I just got it as a present and have been reading through it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.