[Pathfinder (1e)] The Mummy's Mask - FULL

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 15, 2019 4:54 pm
https://cdn.paizo.com/image/product/catalog/PZOBFPPATH/PZOBFPPATHCD007.jpg

PART 1: THE LOTTERY AND THE TOMB OF AKHENTEPI

The adventure begins in the city of Wati, where the Asp and Crook Rivers converge to form the River Sphinx in southeastern Osirion. The PCs should already be present in Wati and be acquainted with one another, with an interest in exploring the tombs of Wati’s necropolis. With the necropolis opened by royal decree, the priests of the local temple of Pharasma, the Grand Mausoleum, have been tasked with assigning sites ready for exploration to adventuring companies in a lottery. The adventure assumes that the PCs have already formed an adventuring party and have registered for this lottery with the priesthood of the Grand Mausoleum.

Registering is not difficult; there are no background checks or special fees or requirements. A priest simply records the name of the group and the names of its members, and gives them a token that they should present when the group receives its first assignment at the lottery’s opening ceremony.
I'm looking for a few players to start this game. This will be Part 1 of a six part Adventure Path published by Paizo. I have run it for my in-person troupe and loved the Egyptian themes lovingly translated to the Pathfinder world of Golarion. I'd love to extend this to all six parts, and we'll discuss continuing once we are get through part 1.

Because of the nature of this game, I'll only accept players I am certain can commit to longer term play. It isn't structured well for replacing players mid adventure, and it is standard Paizo difficulty, which is that the party will be sorely pressed repeatedly.

Player Characters are any published Paizo material, subject to GM discretion. The game is largely urban, and undead, trap, and construct heavy, so consider that builds unsuited for that may be frustrated.
Last edited September 15, 2019 7:57 pm
Sep 15, 2019 6:23 pm
Will character generation be using the point buy system? And if so, how many do we get?
Sep 15, 2019 6:43 pm
It would be point buy, and 20 points. The adventurers are generally written for 4 PCs and 15 points, so this gives a little cushion.
Sep 15, 2019 6:55 pm
I would be interested in joining, my IRL group has been having scheduling difficulties so this would be a great opportunity for me to scratch my gaming itch.

Plus, I spent nearly 10 years loving the PF1e system and still have a few classes I'd be interested in trying out. PF Kingmaker doesn't have enough of the classes in it.
Last edited September 15, 2019 6:57 pm
Sep 15, 2019 7:23 pm
I'm looking for a new adventure and Mummy's Mask looks good. I'm always around. Lets do some tomb robbing.
Sep 15, 2019 7:32 pm
I'm interested if you have room
Sep 15, 2019 7:41 pm
I have long been thinking about playing some pathfinder. I would love to play.
Sep 15, 2019 7:56 pm
Well that filled up fast. While I did not have room for everybody, I've sent invites to Gene, Ninja, and rune. But thanks for expressing interest, Meribson.
Sep 15, 2019 8:36 pm
But why not give 2nd edition a go?

I'm looking at a 1st edition Magus, btw ;)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.