Random appearing subforums, Batman!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 17, 2019 3:48 am
As many of you know, there's been a bug for a while where subforums disappeared. Let me start by apologizing for the crappy code and the hassle it's caused. It's actually multiple bugs, and the bugs actually hid some forums, but I spent the last hour and change fixing up the data and getting them back. Any GM should see a bunch of subforums back, a bunch of which were duplicates. Unfortunately, I haven't yet figured out the bug, so it will happen again, and I'll try go through the duplicates every few days to fix the data while I try to figure out what's going wrong. Sorry for the trouble and any cleanup you'll have to do from this.
Sep 25, 2019 9:05 am
Hi Keleth!

My Shadowrun 5e Adventure, Fallen Angel has lost a subforum. I don't know what happened but it held my players Character Sheets. Could you please check it out?

Thanks!

Tani
Sep 25, 2019 9:11 am
I would try deleting the new one if it is empty, just to check if the old one shows up again. There is a tricky known bug going around ;)
Sep 26, 2019 7:42 am
CESN says:
I would try deleting the new one if it is empty, just to check if the old one shows up again. There is a tricky known bug going around ;)
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

It worked! Yay! Man, I thought I had lost it all. Thanks again!
Sep 26, 2019 7:56 am
ok. next step: create the new forum and then press the up and down arrows to change the forums' order. For me, this has (sometimes) worked :) remember to put the empty forum on top so you can delete it if this doesn't work
Sep 26, 2019 2:13 pm
Remember the code: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start.
Sep 26, 2019 4:11 pm
One suggestion that was floated around was to create a thread on your main forum containing the URLs for each subforum you make. It's a good workaround so that even if the old subforums reappear, you still have the reference for when you make a new one and undo Keleth's work.
Oct 26, 2019 2:59 pm
CancerMan says:
One suggestion that was floated around was to create a thread on your main forum containing the URLs for each subforum you make. It's a good workaround so that even if the old subforums reappear, you still have the reference for when you make a new one and undo Keleth's work.
Great idea. I think I'll go ahead and do just that.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.