Final spot for new Cthulhu game - Flotsam&Jetsam

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 17, 2019 5:35 pm
I am running the new "organised play" campaign from Chaosium, entitled Flotsam and Jetsam, set in 1923. As this is a testing exercise on behalf of Chaosium, I'm looking for serious players looking to commit, if not for the entire four-part campaign, then at least for one full scenario. As I only have one slot remaining (other players have been carefully selected) applicants should convince me by DM why you are the right player for the 6th character.

STRANGE BUT TRUE! is a weekly newspaper publishing ?true? accounts of the bizarre, the weird, and the frankly unbelievable. Elijah Cleaver, the chief editor and publisher, may have a taste for the outlandish, but he knows that the world is filled with darker secrets than most of his readers could care to imagine. When he can, he uses the resources of his newspaper and its loose network of investigators to uncover the truth and present it to an incredulous readership. Whether or not such investigations result in a publishable story, Cleaver hopes to, at least, make the world a safer place.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.