Suggestion: portraits visible on character sheet

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 6, 2015 9:08 pm
We can submit portraits when editing a character sheet, and those portraits are used in the forum posts when we post as that character. My suggestion is to make that same thumbnail view visible on the character sheet when viewing the character: basically the same thumbnail view of the image.
Dec 6, 2015 10:09 pm
It is visible if you click the avatar button again, but yah, this is something I plan to address. It'll require redesigning each character sheet, so its not viable right now.
Dec 7, 2015 5:40 am
Avatar button? On viewing the character sheet? I am completely not seeing that button! Sounds like it's there, and I need to have my eyes checked...
Dec 7, 2015 5:41 am
When viewing, or editing, the character sheet? I know the "Change Avatar" link shows the pop-up and current avatar if any, but you'd have to be in Edit mode to see that. In normal viewing, I don't see anything indicating there's an avatar.
Dec 7, 2015 12:20 pm
Sorry, I meant the "Change Avatar" link, but you're right, it only shows on editing. Like I said, intended change.
Dec 18, 2015 3:47 am
A little off-topic but related: Is there an ideal size (both file size and pixel dimensions) for PC avatars? What's I've been successful with a wide variety but what's optimal?

I'm talking about avatars, not the proposed on-sheet portrait (which I enthusiastically support!).
Dec 18, 2015 6:52 pm
It's actually the same as user avatars, as you can see in games they take the place of, so 150x150 min (it scales to 150x150). I can add in text or add to the FAQs.
Jul 28, 2016 11:24 am
Keleth says:
I can add in text or add to the FAQs.
From useability standpoint it would be better to add the text in "Change Avatar" popup

You do not have permission to post in this thread.