Interest Check: Superheroes

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 23, 2019 1:26 am
I've been tossing around the idea of a superhero game using Fate Core in a "post superhero" society, where the glory days of heroes is in the past, and any with powers generally have to keep them hidden in order to avoid finding out if the rumors around the government's treatment of those with superpowers are true.

It would be a group of late teens who are just getting/discovering their powers and while there will be the classic hero tropes (robbers, muggers, bullies, etc) for some of the game, also I'm interested in exploring what happens in everyday life when you can't control your powers all the time and things get out of hand real quick?

Overarching story will exist but not until the PCs garner the attention of that greater world.

Thoughts? Interest? Is it unclear?
Sep 23, 2019 1:36 am
I would be very interested. I love superheroes.

I don't have a character concept in mind yet but I'll think about it!
Sep 23, 2019 1:44 am
Sign me up, I love this idea!
Sep 23, 2019 2:10 am
Cool! And I have another interested through PM’s. A couple more and we may round it out around 6 total PC’s.
Sep 23, 2019 2:17 am
I promised myself no more games... then you tossed Fate and superhero out there. I'm in.
Sep 23, 2019 12:30 pm
This group seems familiar somehow... Now I already know that the game is going to be good!
Last edited September 23, 2019 12:31 pm
Sep 23, 2019 12:33 pm
I toyed with the idea of jumping in too, but it'll be the same table, different game different GM, if the rest of the players don't mind. :D
Sep 23, 2019 3:07 pm
I am so into this it's not even funny. thetaodaddy and I had a GM vanish in the middle of a game like this and I miss it.

Please count me in if you're doing this.
Sep 23, 2019 4:33 pm
If you have space to take me, sure! Sounds interesting
Sep 24, 2019 12:23 am
Alright, we’ll see what it pans out as. I will send invites tomorrow and we can get going!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.