Interest Check: Ripples From Carcosa (CoC 7e)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 27, 2019 4:42 pm
Hey all,

I recently picked up a copy of this new campaign and wanted to see who all might be interested in participating. For those who don't know, the campaign is 3 connected scenarios that take place across time: it starts in ancient Rome using the Cthulhu Invictus setting; then moves to Wessex, England using the Cthulhu Dark Ages setting; and finally moves to the near future, after Earth has fallen to the Great Old Ones and humanity is struggling to avoid extinction, using the End Times setting. It's for 4-6 players, and though each scenario has different player characters, the character from each age are connected - sort of reincarnations.

Looks like it would be a blast to GM, so hopefully there's interest out there in playing!
Last edited September 27, 2019 4:43 pm
Sep 27, 2019 5:04 pm
I would be down to try this. I have the PDF and am a massive fan of Oscar Rios/Golden Goblin Press, but never really got into the whole "Cthulhu Through the Ages" thing and haven't read the campaign.

If you have overwhelming interest, deprioritize me - I've got plenty going on rn - but if you have room, I'm always good for some King in Yellow action.
Sep 28, 2019 6:19 am
That Cthulhu End Times thing sounds like it could be a really interesting setting. But I'm not really interested in the other two eras so I'll pass
Sep 30, 2019 4:30 pm
Well, depending on the level of interest, I could be persuaded to run each scenario separately and in parallel, linking players in one scenario up with those from their past lives as necessary. Could be fun to do it that way.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.