Monkey House Games

Dec 10, 2015 6:45 pm
If you haven't already listened to it, I recommend checking out Jim McClure's Talking Tabletop. I listened to Episode 15 this morning, where Jim spoke with Jack and Jeff of Monkey House Games.

They're in an interesting position of a legal battle over IP that, by all appearances, is theirs. Let me start by saying: the podcast gives you one side of the issue. It seems pretty straight forward, and assuming they're not lying (don't know why they would), it looks like they could use some help. Jim mentions the importance of solidarity in the gaming community, and I sorta agree. I am a bit naive, I do believe arguing once you've lost unless you got screwed is childish, and from everything we hear in this interview, the previous publisher is acting like a child.

All that being said, anyone have thoughts? I always recommend looking at all the information, and making an informed decision. But if you find yourself siding with Jack and Jeff, I recommend supporting them, be it by making their situation better known or supporting their GoFundMe if you can.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.