Feature Request - Preset Dice Rolls

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 28, 2019 11:13 pm
Sorry if this is the wrong place for a feature, looked around first, I swear.

So I was thinking it'd be nice to have a macro of sorts for dice rolls that happen frequently, I'll use D&D as an example.

A drop down menu would list preset activities with dice rolls associated with them (you make these in a previously used screen), and add them to the list of dice rolls at the bottom. So if you select Initiative, it'd add a 1d20+2 with a description of "Bob Inititative", another line with 1d20+0 for "Jill Initiative", and so on for each player, plus another for enemies. At that point you could change the parameters if necessary, like adding the modifier of the monsters, or if someone has advantage/disadvantage you just have to add another 1d20+X.

Other uses would be quick perception checks, a series of checks to look for traps, disarm the trap, unlock a lock all at once quickly. I'm sure others could come up with useful ideas as well. I think it'd be mostly helpful on mobile, as you wouldn't have to navigate a whole bunch of fields to do something that at a real game table would take two spoken words.
Sep 28, 2019 11:26 pm
This is a planned update at some point. Unfortunately, with the way the code currently is, it's hard to do. Hopefully V2 makes it easier.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.