Suggestion: Post of the Month / Game of the Month

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 10, 2015 8:01 pm
This is probably not a worthwhile venture until there are a lot of active games, but I figured I'd suggest it anyway.

Something on the front page that updates every so often with a user submitted 'Post of the Month'. The posts could either be selected by an editor or voted on in the forums. A separate forum for 'Grade-A, 5-Star, Free-Range Posts' might work as well.

Play-by-Post games are unique in that players have time to write creatively. Some users here write some damn good stuff, and it would be a shame to let their brilliant posts fall to the wayside. Once a campaign is done, what happens to all the good posts? It's kinda sad to think that all the effort put into the games just goes *poof* once the forum is gone.

The main idea is to use the front page to showcase the good stuff. It should attract new users who don't know a lot about PbP, while giving the current users a pat on the back for being awesome.

//Handle
Dec 10, 2015 8:25 pm
Definitely intended, would end up needing volunteers to help with that kinda stuff.
Jan 2, 2016 1:51 am
If it ever gets developed, you can consider me a volunteer!

//Handle

You do not have permission to post in this thread.