Help me find a font: The One Ring

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm
I'm starting up The One Ring by Cubicle 7, and I wanted to try something a bit different, given how thematic the The One Ring character sheet is. I've extracted a bunch of graphics from the page, and Cubicle 7 was able to direct me to the font used for the main text (unfortunately, it's about $15-18 USD, which is a lot for a font I'm going to use once), but I'm having trouble finding the font for the headers. So I figured maybe one of you guys can help.

You can find the character sheet on Cubicle 7's site and here is an image of one of the headers:

http://gamersplane.com/images/rewards.png
Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm
Well, I may not be able to find a similar font, but I'll drop some credit your way so you can buy it if you need to.
Dec 16, 2015 9:06 pm
Check out first Order or Kelt on This site.
Dec 16, 2015 9:07 pm
Thanks CancerMan! I hope you didn't pass the donation just to get the font! I have to consider how valuable the font is worth the other costs the site is building.

The font would be mostly to make it look great. The second, header font, is more important to visual I think, but of course is the one I can't figure out, heh.
Dec 16, 2015 9:10 pm
kalajel says:
Check out first Order or Kelt on This site.
I saw those two earlier, but thanks! I just heard back from Cubicle 7; it's a custom font. I'll just have to copy it or come up with something close.
Dec 16, 2015 9:13 pm
You use the donation as you see fit! It's the least I can do for this place.
Dec 16, 2015 10:50 pm
Oooo! I'm excited! I'm planning on running One Ring in the New Year after Paranoia has gotten under way and found its rhythm!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.