Game trade

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 17, 2019 9:59 pm
Is there a DM out there willing to run a solo-campaign? I'll gladly run you through one as well. It'll help me dust of my DM's guide.

I'd be up for going through a Pathfinder Adventure Path solo or through a home brew campaign. I've been toying with a solid character idea, so character creation will not take long.

I can run a few games and we can figure out specific games if you're interested.
Oct 18, 2019 12:48 am
I might be able to do that. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.
Oct 18, 2019 6:33 am
I'm kind of running the strange aeons path solo-y at the moment. However, it is with homebrew rules. If that's not a problem ;)
Oct 21, 2019 3:48 pm
What a fantastic idea! If only PF was my jam...
Oct 21, 2019 3:54 pm
How do you survive a Paizo Pathfinder Adventure path solo ???
Oct 21, 2019 4:02 pm
Cosmic_Cube says:
Walk softly and carry an armored centaur division I always say.
Oct 21, 2019 4:21 pm
Was browsing the older Games Tavern posts and came across your old one from back in August.

This thread may be of interest to you as well.
Oct 21, 2019 7:42 pm
Qralloq says:
Cosmic_Cube says:
Walk softly and carry an armored centaur division I always say.
Hmmm yes makes sense
Oct 22, 2019 1:29 am
It's not impossible, but it does require that the GM make some adjustments to the adventure path as written. But remember, all APs are written for just four players, to begin with. You can remove some of the threats and still keep the feel of the AP. Of course, the player will have to be very careful about what fights they choose to undertake, but that goes to reason with any adventure.
Oct 22, 2019 5:25 pm
There are some pretty amazing adventure path in Pathfinder, I like the one from PF2 Age of Ashes too.
Heck D&D's Adventure paths can be nice too.

I would love to be in a Savage Rifts game.
Oct 22, 2019 10:29 pm
My personal favorite thus far has been Skull and Shackles, but Giantslayer and Iron Gods bring up a close second.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.