Merry Christmas Orphans

Dec 23, 2015 11:40 pm
Life on the streets is tough, but at Christmas life as an orphan is tougher. But never fear, your most generous benefactor, your friendly DM has your back. Waterdeep can be a magical place, even down in the sewers. By some fluke or coincidence, when you search the bodies of your recent encounter you each find a desired magic item. Tell me what you'd like and I'll choose something appropriate.
Dec 24, 2015 3:52 am
Whoa, cool! Thanks!

Obviously a Belt of Storm Giant Strength is off the table? Hehe!
Dec 24, 2015 4:02 am
This is gonna require some serious thought!
Dec 24, 2015 4:35 am
First thought: love potion. Obviously! Or... I'll think on it some more.
Dec 24, 2015 5:10 am
Ring of Infinite Wishes or probably something else... Hmmm....
Dec 24, 2015 5:25 am
Either something with extra ki or helping/supporting movement?
Dec 24, 2015 5:36 am
I'm thinking Szent would like a pair of Sending Stones.
Dec 24, 2015 2:08 pm
For clarity, try to be generic in your choices, and remember what level you are.

I'm taking a break for the next few days, so you have a bit of time to think about it.

Merry Christmas.
Dec 24, 2015 5:37 pm
some kind of protection would be nice ^_^

oh, and Merry Christmass to everyone :D
Last edited December 24, 2015 5:38 pm
Dec 25, 2015 1:27 am
Weylan would love something that would help him see/find things that are concealed/in the dark.
Dec 27, 2015 7:53 am
Rufio doesn't have a wolf totem yet. A totem that turns his unarmed strikes into +1 weapons would be awesome but I don't know if that's level appropriate.
Dec 28, 2015 4:43 pm
The only thing that I can think of would be a weapon, some armor, or something to help with my healing.
Dec 28, 2015 5:58 pm
A piece of pretty jewelry that either helps protect or hide?
Jan 2, 2016 2:14 pm
OK: here's what you find. Build these findings into your roll play. Let me know if you need info on these.

Alanya: on the elf, cloak of Elvenkind.
Elden: on the cleric, +1 weapon (you choose weapon type). The weapon includes healing 3/day.
Rufio: you do not find a totem, but you notice that the half orc is wearing some wolf fur and has some jewelry made from wolf teeth and wolf claws. You figure there are enough components to make a totem.
Weylan: on the halfling you find some goggles he's wearing. They can activate dark vision 1/day per spell (non standard item) when worn.
Szent: you find a stone on the elf and the halfling. (Sending stones).
Feylinde: +1 ring of protection on the half Orc.
Jan 3, 2016 8:18 am
Ruio has now fashioned a wolf totem. Besides granting him access to his level 3 Primal Path abilities what else does the totem do? Does it do what I suggested above, or something else entirely? Thanks!
Last edited January 3, 2016 2:10 pm
Jan 3, 2016 12:12 pm
I saw you've fashioned something in two seconds flat. I imagine it looks pretty awful. You'll need to put 4 hours effort into it before it grants the boon you require.
Jan 3, 2016 2:10 pm
Merlin says:
I saw you've fashioned something in two seconds flat. I imagine it looks pretty awful. You'll need to put 4 hours effort into it before it grants the boon you require.
Haha! Sounds fair. :-) Edited my post.
Last edited January 3, 2016 2:13 pm
Jan 3, 2016 3:27 pm
You notice some of the claws are faintly magical, and you imagine you can fashion a totem that looks like a wolf's paw. It does not have to be a literal interpretation of a clawed paw, that's just my imagination.
Jan 3, 2016 4:32 pm
How's the healing on this weapon work?
Jan 3, 2016 4:49 pm
You can cast the spell an extra 3 times per day.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.