OOC chat

Oct 28, 2019 10:14 am
I don't know what would motivate Lucan to continue adventuring, with the information we have.

Did we miss something at the haunted house?

Do we want to continue? It feels like the motivation for this game is dwindling. We started super motivated, and now not so much. I totally okey with anyone, including the GM, to say, I am not feeling this game anymore.

To be honest, I would prefer to play some higher level D&D 5e
Oct 28, 2019 12:27 pm
I am still very much in this. Pong is just super laid back and so my roleplay reflects that. He just goes with the flow, but you can count on him. He's got your shell -- er, your back.
Oct 28, 2019 12:58 pm
As long as he doesn't have to do it alone, I think Pong would try to take down the pirates rather than report them to the authorities. He'd want to go back to the haunted house as soon as Terry is returned to his family. I don't know how we can possibly keep the authorities out of it though given that we've got a dead body on our hands.
Oct 28, 2019 1:10 pm
I really do want to continue this game. I feel like i have another interesting character to develop.

Edit: Also, I feel like this is kinda like Death House where it's 100% stand alone in the beginning to get the characters acquainted.
Last edited October 28, 2019 1:12 pm
Oct 29, 2019 10:00 pm
I'm still in and good to strum a lute or three. I've just been a little frazzled with school and 12 work shifts, 5 days a week, certainly don't help me much.

To me, or rather Margot, while she would like to investigate more, with the pirates in hand, what's left of them at least, she'd like to make the ones they have now suffer by embarrassment. The ones out on the water though, well, omission is always an option. Bring in San, keep the info we know to ourselves, come back after people have done what they need to dob that sounds like a good plan to me.
Nov 7, 2019 8:17 pm
I want to apologize to everyone in this game, but I no longer feel that I can run this game in a way that will be satisfying to everyone. As such I will be closing it down.
Nov 7, 2019 10:20 pm
Thx for the game. See you next time
Nov 7, 2019 11:02 pm
Thanks for letting us know. I enjoyed what was played.
Nov 8, 2019 12:35 am
Thank you, @naatkinson! See you around!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.