Worldbuilding discussions, where?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 28, 2019 4:03 pm
Hello! o/

I was curious, where do you guys discuss your homebrew worlds or original worlds? The Lore parts not the mechanics. If there isn't a place then where could I post discussion threads like that in the future? I'm currently deep in a worldbuilding project myself and am tempted to add a game system some day when it's finished.
Oct 28, 2019 4:51 pm
I'm not sure if one already exists for Worldbuilding but occasionally people on here open up games that aren't actually game sbut workshops.
You could do something like that if there's interest on the site.

I'm personally not really a worldbuilder but I might be able to give some feedback or suggestions ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 28, 2019 5:10 pm
I don’t know a specific place, it kind of just filets in wherever it happens to fit. Or just be done in game.
(I love worldbuilding)
Oct 28, 2019 5:29 pm
Okido then. Was just wondering. : 3
Oct 28, 2019 6:37 pm
Here at gamersplane, you could probably do it on the Game Discussion forum, either PnP or Development, if it is tied to a game/RPG, or here in General Chat I have to think is fine just not couched with other like material, or I could see it being appropriate in the Guides forum of it's a general "how do I/help me worldbuild" during pbp discussion?

Out on the greater interwebs, there are a lot of writing and worldbuilding communities.
Oct 28, 2019 7:48 pm
Oh, I know there's other communities for worldbuilding specifically. I myself am part of the World Anvil community. It's a website that let's you organise your worldbuilding in a wiki-esque platform. They even have a discord where you can ask for direct feedback or brainstorm together. There's even competitions with prizes.

But like i said I was just curious to see if Gamersplane had a little corner where you can talk about the lore of your worlds besides its mechanics. I'm quite a 'loremaster' myself :P

You do not have permission to post in this thread.