Meow Mix Interest in D&D 4e.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 19, 2019 7:37 pm
So a few of us were talking on the Discord about 4e. So, I decided to slap a game together for it. I'm gauging the interested to see if there are more who would be interested in participating in a we all kinda know what we are doing game for 4e.

Currently the campaign is going back and forth between going into the Undermountain or facing the DARK SUN.
Last edited November 19, 2019 9:46 pm
Nov 19, 2019 7:39 pm
I have never played 4e, but I'm down.
Nov 19, 2019 8:01 pm
Whoop! you can join us in the mayhem that is figuring out what we are supposed to be doing MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nov 19, 2019 8:29 pm
I have played one game of 4e on camping trip and wouldn't mind giving it a try again.
Nov 19, 2019 8:53 pm
CaveJohnson says:
So a few of us were talking on the Discord about 4e. So, I decided to slap a game together for it. I'm gagging the interested to see if there are more who would be interested in participating in a we all kinda know what we are doing game for 4e.
Fixed it for you. (haha -- given the "hate" 4e engenders with some folks)
Nov 19, 2019 9:47 pm
Even better i fixed it properly :D
Nov 19, 2019 11:03 pm
I can't really work joining a game into things as of yet, but I wanted to say that I'm very excited to see this game get going. 4E did plenty of things very well, and the hate is almost all unjustified (especially the "it's WoW" criticism). I have 4E PHB, DMG1, and MM if you never need me to look up anything for a reference.

Just remember, unlike 5e, you can make fatal mistakes in character creation and leveling choices. Not that it requires you to min/max, but you should make more optimal choices than sub-optimal choices. I'm sorry. I don't mean to derail your interest check thread. I just wanted to say that I'm cheering you on. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.