LFP: Ravnica 5E D&D Return to Dragon's Maze

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous

Len

Nov 22, 2019 7:10 am
Level 12 is not a problem. I like rolling characters in the game forums. What method do you want us to use to generate attribute scores?

I'm thinking of making a faithful member of the Selesnya Conclave. Either a cleric (nature domain) or Ranger/Cleric. The latter might be a Ledev Guardian.
Last edited November 22, 2019 7:12 am
Nov 22, 2019 9:49 am
Yep I was definitely referring to the Simic Hybrid, tentacles and all. :)

Len

Nov 22, 2019 3:52 pm
Is Order Domain on the table for Selesnya?
Nov 22, 2019 4:05 pm
annex says:
Higher. Is. Better.
Agreed. I am interested in Ravnica, and even more in playing a higher level game

guild: Izzet League
And if you would allow it, I buy the eberron book and make an artificer on DNDbeyond
Last edited November 22, 2019 4:09 pm
Nov 25, 2019 12:11 am
I am good with that runekyndig. I’m planning to build an art icier for FR this week. The order domain is fine Len. Rolling 4d6 is fine, but so long as you are okay with The results. Let’s say that overall bonuses before racial adjustment must be at least +5.
Nov 25, 2019 12:13 am
Bed zone, do you need any stats provided or do you have the books. I will share a link with everyone so you can add your characters to my Beyond campaign. Okay? They’ll still be associated with your own account if you own one. They appear in both places.
Nov 25, 2019 3:27 am
No problem I have the books.

Len

Nov 25, 2019 8:35 am
Thanks Cruvis. I also have the Ravnica book and dndbeyond so I'm good to go. Can you invite us to the game so we can roll stats? I can't do it in this thread apparently.

Len

Nov 26, 2019 1:42 pm
Hi Cruvis, this is the character i decided to build - a loxodon oath of ancients paladin. I went with standard array, but would like to roll for stats once I get invited into the game. Thanks!
Last edited November 26, 2019 6:15 pm
Nov 26, 2019 11:20 pm
Len says:
Hi Cruvis, this is the character i decided to build - a loxodon oath of ancients paladin. I went with standard array, but would like to roll for stats once I get invited into the game. Thanks!
I think you’re in already. If not, let me know.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.