Champions of Midworld Interest Check

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 23, 2019 10:20 am
Hi all, so I like to GM for new games, especially ones that are simple and rules-light. So I found a game on Drivethrurpg that I would like to run. Maybe just test it out and see how it plays. Its called Champions of Midworld and its only 11 pages. My kind of game lol. So would anyone like to try this game out with me? I think it could be fun and if it does not work out, no sweat.

Here is the link to the game, where you can purchase it. Its Pay What You Want, so you can even pay $0.00, thanks.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/279473/Champions-of-Midworld?term=champions+of+midworld

Just to note: Its a mix of Science Fiction and Fantasy set on a corrupted planet that needs heroes.
Last edited November 23, 2019 1:47 pm
Nov 23, 2019 10:26 am
Sounds like a fun setting and I'm always open to rules-lite games. Count me in
Nov 23, 2019 10:31 am
Ok awesome Bowlofspinach! Let's see if we can get any more interest, if I can get at least 2 players(including you), then I can set up a game thanks man.
Nov 23, 2019 8:55 pm
I'll give it a try. I've had some trouble navigating DriveThru RPG. I'll let you know if I have any problems.
Nov 24, 2019 2:47 am
Aldrusian ok cool. The link should take you directly to the game to purchase. I sent you an invite to my game as well. Thanks
Nov 24, 2019 3:29 am
Or you can just go to www.drivethrurpg.com and go to search bar and type in Champions of Midworld. Either way should work thanks
Nov 24, 2019 5:03 am
I got the rules downloaded and started a character which I've submitted. I'm not sure how much detail you want me to give it. There was only a couple pages of rules devoted to character development. The rest was basically game play suggestions. Do you want to start a thread in the game forum for character development?
Nov 24, 2019 5:32 am
Yes I can do that thanks. This is game is really wide-open lol, but I will give more details once the 3 of you that I have invited are all set thanks.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.