Solo

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 5, 2019 12:55 am
Anyone interested in playing a solo game in one of my homebrew worlds?
Dec 5, 2019 1:52 am
What kind of worlds do you have?
Dec 5, 2019 2:16 am
Well, this particular world in question is called Crimeria. What would you like to know about it? I have a enough built to start a campaign, but there is still more to go.
Dec 5, 2019 2:18 am
Sure, let me have it.
Dec 5, 2019 2:19 am
I'll get it set up and send you the invite tomorrow. I'm excited, I've never run a solo campaign before.
Dec 5, 2019 2:32 am
Nice, looking forward to it.
Dec 5, 2019 1:47 pm
I'm also interested in a solo adventure. Or playing with a small party.
Dec 5, 2019 5:29 pm
Anything specific you have in mind in regards to theme, genre, system, posting rate...?
If it's something I'm interested in as well, I might consider running a solo game. No guarantees, though
Last edited December 5, 2019 5:35 pm
Dec 6, 2019 3:23 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Anything specific you have in mind in regards to theme, genre, system, posting rate...?
If it's something I'm interested in as well, I might consider running a solo game. No guarantees, though
I could jump into a D&D 5e system quickly. I'd be open to quick learning a different system if it worked better for the theme or genre. Surviving the Underdark, a thief working their way up the Thieves Guild or a devote Paladin on a solo mission to take down some evil. I can post at least once or twice a day. Less on the weekends. I think less fighting is good for a solo game. Perhaps something more investigation or story-based.
Dec 6, 2019 3:34 pm
Sorry I haven't been posting in here about this. Squadfather and I are having a go. If this runs well, I plan on running a few more solos in the same world. It's a 5e system that's pretty much a sandbox catered to the individual.
Dec 8, 2019 12:30 pm
Sorry for the late reply, afireinside.
I'm personally not really into running 5e or any heavy system in PBP, especially solo. I'm also not too interested in running fantasy in general, to be honest, so those ideas wouldn't really be for me.
I hope you'll find someone else, though!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.