*Batman Voice* I'm back.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 12, 2019 10:37 pm
So yeah, after I dropped off the radar again (this time while actually at least leaving a note in the abscences section), I have once again returned!
And I have brought friends~
We are a bunch of newbs to the genre of TTRPGs, and we live all over Germany with some major scheduling issues. That's why we don't really get to play that often.
I told them about this site and PbP a while ago, when I first started here. They weren't interested that much, but since they are all thirsty for adventure, I finally convinced them~
Now I am trying to get them all to finish their characters, and our first PbP-Adventure is almost starting.
I don't yet know, if I will be joining other games as a player again, since I first wanna get our game started (also my first GM-Game on here). Also I hope that I will stay longer this time.

Always had good times with you here, and I am looking forward to maybe playing again with you in the future~
Dec 12, 2019 10:47 pm
Welcome back!
Dec 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Willkommen zurück!
Good luck with your private game and if it turns out not to be enough to satisfy you, you'll easily find more here, as you probably still know
Dec 12, 2019 10:51 pm
Welcome back!
Dec 13, 2019 12:43 am
Happy returns!

Len

Dec 13, 2019 5:22 am
Good to have you back.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.