I'm starting a Homebrew Free-form Story game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 13, 2019 4:48 pm
Hi players!

I’m Banshi-onna (Ban, Ang, or Shi-chan) and I’m looking for a group of Advanced Role-players, looking to play something different. I like to break away from the restrictions of game-systems and established character archetypes and work on using our imaginations. I’ve been role-playing and storytelling for most of my life, and enjoy expanding and challenge my writing with new things. The only two things I have decided are:

1. The game will be a "Fantasy/Adventure".
These themes (to me) simply mean that they will be an, at times, unlikely series events that thrust the characters into the spotlight of a story that involved a journey and development of character through adversity.

2. The game will be basically freeform and possesses no system. There are no limits but the one we will agree upon when building the game together. The only rolls I will be using will be percentages and the difficulty will be determined on the fly.

^^ This is basically nothing, I see that too! That is because I want the players to help create the world they will be inhabiting. I want to run a cooperative role-playing experience. A game where the players and I together create an entertaining story. The players will join forces to overcome some central conflict in a world they are invested in exploring and helping to build. Setting and Story will be decided in a discussion before moving to character creation.

------------------------------

Sooooooo….?
If you are the type that this would appeal to, please Message Me and we can talk.
Dec 13, 2019 11:54 pm
That basically sounds a lot like the old storytelling RP I did back in the early 2000s...
Dec 16, 2019 7:54 pm
We're still looking for more players!

Currently, the conversation is leaning toward: Modern-age "Secret World" High-Fantasy Adventure, with a higher level of realism... but there is much more to define, and many elements left undecided. There is still time to join the conversation and design the game.

So message me
Last edited December 16, 2019 7:58 pm
Dec 17, 2019 2:16 am
Hi I will try this, I applied thanks

You do not have permission to post in this thread.